Reset or Remove Password of your Windows Account
Windows OS platform is the most installed operating system in the world. Are you searching for reset windows account password? Then you are in the best place to know about it. In Microsoft Windows, there are two types of accounts, one is online account (in of 8/8.1/10 only) and normal offline account. For an online account, we easily change the password as like changing password for Gmail account. But for an offline account, it’s not that easy to change the forget password. Most of us think that we have to change the OS or re-install it. There are many premium software available to reset the password with just a click. In this article, we will see about the easiest method to reset the password. So let’s see about it
READ MORE: How to change the log-in or log-off sound in windows 7/8/8.1?
- Windows recovery disc (Pen drive / CD )
READ MORE: How to change the log-in background in windows 7?
How to create Windows Password recovery disc?
You have to use another PC for creating password recovery disk. Insert a pen drive/Empty CD in that PC and follow the procedure,
- Go to Control Panel.
- Click on User accounts and family safety. Then select “USER ACCOUNTS” option.
- In left side menu, you will notice “CREATE A PASSWORD RESET DISK” option. Click this.
- A “Forgotten password wizard” window box opens and then clicks next.
- In next window, you have to select your USB or CD drive and click on next.
- Leave password window black and click next.
- That’s all done.
READ MORE: How to recover virus infected files in pen drive?
How to reset offline Microsoft windows account in 7/8/8.1?
- Insert windows password recovery disk.
- Then the system will automatically boot from the disk or change the order in BIOS.
- Then choose your language and keyboard layout.
- Next, in choose an option window, select TROUBLESHOOT option.
- Click on Advanced options and then select Command prompt.
- Then COMMAND PROMPT window opens and types the commands as shown in the below image.
- Turn off your system.
- NOTE: Remove the USB drive or CD before turning off PC.
- Again turn on the system and in the log-in screen at the right bottom side, you will see the “ease of access icon”. Click it.
- Then command prompt window opens.
- Now type the command as shown in the below image.
- Restart your PC and login into your account by the new password.
- That’s all.
I think this article has helped you a lot. If you have any doubts or problems while following the above procedures, leave it here in the command box. I will reply you the best solution ASAP. Share this article with friends to help them also. Stay here for more handy tricks!