Course Name: 1040:Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Subject code: 4040370
4040370 – SIMULATION PRACTICAL.
To study the Simulation Software’s (Multisim / PSpice) and using the simulation of the given Circuits to design and verify the various electronic circuits and can further design the PCBs in the Computer.
All experiments should be designed and verified through simulation tools like Multisim.
1. Zener diode (Forward and Reverse bias characteristics)
2. Rectifier circuits ( Half wave, Full wave, Bridge rectifier with filters)
3. Power supply with Zener diode as Regulator
4. Common Base transistor output characteristics
5. Common emitter amplifier (Implementation of Current Series negative feedback)
6. Emitter follower (Implementation of Voltage Series negative feedback)
7. RC Coupled amplifier (Implementation of the concept of multistage amplifier)
8. Clippers and Clampers
9. RC Phase shift oscillator (Medium frequency Sine wave generators)
10. Hartley oscillator (High frequency Sine wave generator)
11. Astable Multivibrator (Square or Rectangular wave generator)
12. Gate triggering of SCR with various gate currents.