How to tether in PC via Bluetooth using android?
Android phones are increasing day to day among the peoples. Today android phones becoming more affordable. By releasing the latest update as LOLLIPOP everyone’s eye are going towards it even me too. Let’s see, in this article we are going to see about how to enable USB Tethering in your desktop or laptop. AS you already know that tethering is pre-installed option in android mobiles. Read this article about tethering
Lots of android users doesn’t know how to tether using wireless option like bluetooth, but Wi-Fi option is very easy just enable hotspot and search in your laptop. Let’s see about this title in brief.
Before getting to this, check your laptop has Bluetooth device or not. If not, then buy a bluetooth dongle device which is available in Flipkart or Snapdeal also. For desktop users must buy this dongle device.
How to enable bluetooth tethering?
- Setting up bluetooth device: After buying a dongle device, then plug it and install the drivers. If there is any problem, go to the product company website and download drivers. Then install it.
- Enable Bluetooth tethering: In android mobile, go to settings — More Settings — Hotspot and wireless settings -tick bluetooth tethering. That’s all.
- Set Up your PC: Install the drivers and insert the dongle device. Then search for your mobile from the Bluetooth settings and let it allow to install the drivers. Otherwise it will show some errors during tethering.
- Then enable Bluetooth Tethering in your android mobile. Also windows phone follows the same procedure.
- Then in the tray of your desktop or laptop you will see the “Network and Sharing” center icon, right click on that then click “Open Network and Sharing Center”.
- Then a new window opens up, at the left sidebar you will see “Change Adapter Settings”. Click on that.
- There you will see Bluetooth Network Connection as shown in the below screenshot.
- Right click on that and then click “Bluetooth Network Device”.
- After this, you will see your device. Then right click it and click “Connect Using” and click “Access Point”.
- That’s all you have connected. Enjoy wireless tethering, but the speed of transfer will varies with devices. My Galaxy Trend transfer at a rate of 3 MBps.
After seeing lots of comments from my viewers, I have created this article. I think this will help you more to know about it. If you face any issues or something wrong with my articles, please be free to convey it to me. I will give try best to give you solution ASAP. Stay here for more updates via Facebook or Twitter.