MULTIPLEXER CIRCUIT USING IC 74151.
Video demo for MUX AND DE-MUX.
DE-MUX CIRCUIT USING IC 74139.
To test the performance of multiplexer and de-multiplexer.
|1.||RPSU 5V DC||1|
|2.||IC MUX 74151||1|
|5.||Resistor 150 Ohms||4|
Multi Inputs and Single Output with selector switch.
Single input and Multi outputs with selector switch.
1) Make the connections as per the logic diagram.
2) Switch ON the power supply.
3) Apply the combinations of input one by one according it the truth table.
4) Note its Corresponding output reading.
5) Switch OFF the power Supply
6) Disconnect the components.
The performance of multiplexer and De-multiplexer circuit is tested.
Hi brother,I was working on 74151 Ic. I am switching the address of IC through STM32 microcontroller, like I have connected controller’s 3 I/O pins to IC’s address pins and through controller’ programming,I’m changing the address.but the problem is,along with switching,I am also getting some random data through the output pin of IC(00 in hex,i have connected output pin of IC to the USB-TTL Rx pin). So to remove this error, i have done a lot of things like pull up,pull down,but does not get any solution . So please if you can help out with this
Tell me what is use of enable input in ic no 74151