Are you an cricket fan or player? Do you want to play the cricket in your PC? Then you are in the right place. Do you know that there is a patch for boundary music when you hit a four or six.
Here’s happy news for all of the cricket fans. Here a chance for bringing the live cricket atmosphere in your PC cricket game. As I have provide the patch for IPL 5 game. I will also provide the patch for Pepsi IPL 6 as soon as possible. This is a music file, while you hit a 4 or 6 or taking wicket while you blowing, the commentators only rising theirs sound but now it also plays music while playing the cricket matches.
How to play music when hitting boundaries or taking wicket?
- Download the files.
- Then extract it and copy all the contents.
- Then paste it your EA cricket 07 folder or any other cricket patch folders.
- That’s all you have installed the boundary music to your game. 😀 Then open the game and play a match now you can feel that you are in cricket stadium. If you have 5.1 channel system then it will be more effective while playing.
But some of my friends said that, they are not able to hear the music when hitting boundaries and I also have the same problem. Don’t worry about it just follow the below mentioned steps.
If you have also the same problem then follow my steps and it will really help you,
- After downloading extract the files.
- Then search for crowd_sfx file then right click it and go to “open with” option.
- Then browse for EA cricket folder.
- Then double click it.
- Then click “OK”.
- That’s all you have finished.
- Now you can hear the music while hitting boundaries or taking wicket.
- If wish to hear the music louder, go to Options>>Sound Options>> Increase the crowd volume.
Download Link ( https://www.2shared.com/file/UK6p_Ocp/crowd_sfx.html) Copy and paste this link to your address bar.
If you face any errors or any issue while installing or extracting the files let me know via comments. 😀