How to interface a high current TRIAC with AT89C52 microcontroller. Here we will connect a load lick AC motor in series with anode of the Triac and Gate is controlled by MCU simple C program. Component required:
3. Simple C Program
4. Triac BT136.
5. AC Motor.
7. Keil Software to compile C program
8. 5 V DC power supply. TRIAC INTERFACE CIRCUIT:
sfr leds=0xA0; // oupt mode
sfr SW=0x90; // input mode
unsigned int x;
int main ()
} VIDEO DEMO.
1. p1.0 is the input ON/OFF to control Triac.
2. P2.0 is the Output to opto-coupler to separate low voltage ground to high voltage ground.
3. Pin 4 of the optocoupler is connected wot gate
4. When the switch is open the Triac is OFF.
5. The switch is closed the Triac goes to ON.