LED TV Simple Back Light LED Tester Circuit
1. This circuit diagram of a LED Tv lamp that can be operated from the mains supply. Bridge D1 is used to rectify the AC mains voltage.
2. The capacitor C1 and resistor R1 forms the current limiting circuit.
3. 10 ultra bright white LEDs are wired in series to produce the required light.
5. When the Switch is pressed LED will glows.
6. When test led Strip dont touch the Probe (It is in Live Circuit)
• Assemble the circuit on a general purpose PCB.
• The capacitor C1 is a 1 uF/250V Polyester capacitor.
• Capacitors C1 must be rated at least 400V.
•If 1A Bridge is not available make one using four 1N4007 diodes.
• Or use 4A Bridge Rectifier.