How to credit free 2GB (3G/4G) data for your airtel number?
After Jio’s free service came into action, there is a huge change in mobile service. Before this, for 1GB data (30days), we have to pay nearly Rs. 250/- (depends on mobile networks). But now the scenes shifted upside down because Airtel is now offering 1GB data/day for Rs.199/-. This happens to keep the customers in their network, in other hand Jio offering mobile data for affordable prizes. Airtel is also introducing many offers like Rs. 349/- pack and a new Rs. 199/- pack, to match with Jio and to stay top among the non-Jio mobile networks (Idea, BSNL etc.).
As one of my friends said that Airtel is now offering 2GB free data. I have also tried it. Airtel credits me with 2GB free data for 30 days. I have attached the proof with this article. So let’s see how to do it for your number.
Read More: How to activate SMS pack using main balance in airtel?
Airtel Free 2GB (3G/4G) Mobile Data:
- Dial 52122 through your 4G Airtel SIM
- Wait for few minutes, then you will receive a message like in the below screenshot.
- That’s it. Now you can use the data for 30 days. This is an additional data offer, if you already having a daily data pack, then this data will be in action after completing your per day quota.
Read More: How to set hello tunes in airtel online?
- Offer applicable for 4GB SIM cards only
- Maintaining minimum main balance is not necessary
- Your mobile should have 4G LTE support
- Airtel takes minimum 30 min to credit the data for your number
- Airtel doesn’t mention any closing date for this offer. So hurry up, before they end this offer
- This offer works in all 4G active circles
- Mobile data in MB may vary for different number and regions. So I won’t give you any guarantee for this offer
Read More: Download Micromax PC Suite
How to check your mobile data balance?
- To check the mobile data balance, we have two ways. One by using USSD code and other by making use of My Airtel App.
- By dialing, *121*2# from your SIM it shows the active data plan and also the data balance.
- Also, My Airtel app gives you live updates about your data pack and validity. Check below screenshot.
Download: My Airtel App
Don’t receive any confirmation message, write in the below comment section. I will give you solutions ASAP. Share this article with your friends for helping them also. Stay here for more tricks.