ESP32CAM WiFi Module 2MP For Face Recognization
The ESP32 CAM WiFi Module Bluetooth with OV2640 Camera Module 2MP For Face Recognization has a very competitive small-size camera module.
It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, and other IoT applications.
This module adopts a DIP package and can be directly inserted into the backplane to realize rapid production of products, providing customers with high-reliability connection mode, which is convenient for application in various IoT hardware terminals.
ESP integrates WiFi, traditional Bluetooth, and BLE Beacon, with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs, 7-stage pipeline architecture. It has the main frequency adjustment range of 80MHz to 240MHz, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor, etc.
Features of ESP32-CAM:
1. The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi BT SoC module.
2. Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve the application processor.
3. Up to 160MHz clock speed, summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS.
4. Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4MPSRAM.
5. Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC.
6. Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, built-in flash lamp.
7. Support image WiFI upload.
8. Supports TF card.
9. Supports multiple sleep modes.
10. Embedded Lwip and Free RTOS.
11.Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation mode.
12. Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology.
13. Support for serial port local and remote firmware upgrades (FOTA).
1. Wireless Module: ESP32-S WiFi 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.2 LE module with PCB antenna, u.FL connector, 32Mbit SPI flash, 4MBit PSRAM.
2. External Storage: micro SD card slotup to 4GB.
3. Camera FPC connector Support for OV2640 (sold with a board) or OV7670 cameras. Image Format: JPEG(OV2640 support only ), BMP, grayscale LED flashlight.
4. Expansion: 16x through-holes with UART, SPI, I2C, PWM.
5. Misc: Reset button.
6.Power Supply: 5V via pin header.
1. Flash LED off: 180mA @ 5V.
2. Flash LED on to maximum brightness: 310mA @ 5V.
3. Deep-sleep: 6mA @ 5V min.
4. Modem-sleep: 20mA @ 5V min.
5. Light-sleep: 6.7mA @ 5V min.
8. Dimensions (ESP32): 40 x 27 x 12 (LxWxH) mm.
9. Temperature Range: Operating: -20 ~ 85 ; storage: -40 ~ 90 @ <90%RH.
1. Input Voltage (Volt) = 5 DC
2. Operating Temperature (C)-20 ~ 85
3. SPI Flash = Default 32Mbit
4. RAM 520KB SRAM + 4MB PSRAM
5. Bluetooth = Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR and BLE standards
6. Wi-Fi = 802.11 b/g/n/
7. UART Baud rate 115200 bps
8. Image Output Format = JPEG( OV2640 support only ), BMP, GRAYSCALE
9. Spectrum Range = 2412 ~2484 MHz.