Download Drivers and PC Suite For Micromax Engage A091
Micromax Inc. also starts to release mobiles based on the latest Android OS Version i,e Kitkat (4.4.3). In this way, Micromax Engage is also an andrioid smartphone with Mid-level specifications.Do you have Micromax Engage? Do you looking for its PC suite and more? Then you are in the right place to know about it. What is PC Suite? PC Suite software which creates a bridge between your desktop or laptop and your mobile. Since this is an android smartphone, you can use the tethering option to connect internet in your PC also. Read this full article and I have summed with its key features.
- OS : Windows 7/8
- RAM : Minimum 1GB Speed
- ROM : Minimum 1GB Free space
- Intel HD Graphics or other Graphics cards
- USB Slots
Key Features Of Micromax Engage:-
- Android Kitkat OS
- 10.16 cms (4) Screen
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 2G Support (900/1800 MHz)
- 3G Support (WCDMA 2100 MHz)
- More in-built apps
- Light sensor, G Sensor
- 1500 mAh battery
- 5MP Rear Camera
- 0.5 MP Front Facing Camera
How to install?
- Download all files from the above links.
- Then connect your mobile with PC using original USB data cable.
- Then install USB driver for your mobile. Then install Mobogenie, which is the best PC Suite for all Android models.
- Mobogenie requires USB Debugging enabled. So install ADB Driver also. Instructions will be shown by the software.
- After this, this is the final step. Most of you are looking for connecting to internet in your laptop or desktop. You can use Tethering option for connecting to internet. Read,
That’s all! Have fun! With mobogenie you can do many things like backup data, installing apps and also root your mobile. This software give you safe root and free up more memory in your mobile. If you have any doubts about this, then leave it in our comment box. Stay here for more updates about micromax PC Suite.