Design Professional Certificates for seminars or any academic events for free:
Wondering to make professional certificates! Yes, we can design elegant and professional-looking certificates for absolutely free. Yes, it requires some designing skills and more creativity. The best way to learn any kind of graphic design to follow iterative methods. First, follow a rough sketch using pencil and paper. Then use it as a reference and create a design in any tools available with you. In this article, we will discuss briefly the different methods, by which you can create an awesome design.
- Creative and open-ended mindset to collect feedback from others
- Software like Photoshop / Pain.net / MS Office must be installed
- Beginner skill in Photoshop tools
- Consumes more time to create than compared to photoshop or illustrator
- Able to design only basic certificates models
Create a certificate in MS word using:
- Shapes and lines which can be found in INSERT option
- Page border
- Insert image and text editing options
Yes, using MS PowerPoint or Word we can perform tons of operations. In this way, we can design professional-looking certificates. But here it requires consumes more time to create certificate design than compared to photoshop or online tools. Follow the steps,
- Set the page size to A4 and landscape orientation in “Page Layout”.
- Use the “Page Border” option to have a uniform border style
- In the insert option, you can find the “Shapes” tool. With this option, you can fill the page with different shapes and colors. Shapes come with a gradient layer also, make use of it.
- The topic and institution name font size should be large than compared of all the fonts.
Best approach: You can use the Google image search option, to find the best and simple design that suits your requirements. Then try to replicate that model in MS word.
- Time-Saving method
- With built-in advanced tools, we can design like a pro
- Knowledge of photoshop tools are required
No doubt, with photoshop skills we can perform any graphic design flawlessly. With creativity and photoshopping skills, you can do a design like a pro.
In this article, we will a easy method by which you can save time and also create fascinating designs. Yes, with templates available on the internet we have to make use of it. Instead of doing the design right from scratch, use the templates that attract you and modify according to it.
- Go to freepik or freevectors site
- Download a template and open it with illustrator or photoshop
- Modify the fonts and text as per your requirements. Use rulers and grid for proper aligning of the layers.
- Elegant design template
- Design template -2
- Professional template vector file
- Framed certificate template
Pros And Cons:
- A free tool with no watermark
- Create high-quality design
- Only limited designs
CertificateMagic website is for those, who are a beginner in designing. For designing using this website doesn’t require any designing skills, simple drag and drop UI available. Different categories like formal, sports, fun, etc are available but only limited designs. you can also add external images into it. PDF or image export option available.
Pros And Cons:
- Free website and user friendly
- Custom border or ribbon or color option
- JPG and PDF export option available (In high quality)
- Limited with font style
With this website, you can create a good looking certificate free of costs. This site comes with different borders and ribbon to choose from. With a built-in ruler and grid layout in the work area, gives us a professional environment and also reduce the timing for alignment of fonts and images.
Pros And Cons:
- Basic tools and templates
This site is for those who are looking to create a fun and cool certificates. We can create and export the images in high quality. You can able to only create basic designs with this site. Options like gradient and different borders are missing, but still one of the free online tools for designing certificates.
With Canva, you can able to any design and overlay from scratch. Since this article mainly focuses on free tools and methods, Canva website is on the premium side. Because after designing you have to spend some penny to export the design watermark-free. You can this site as a model for creating a certificate in MS Word or PowerPoint.
With creativity and practice, one can be a master of graphic design. So always go for Adobe Photoshop or illustrator to have more options and widen your creativity. The best way to learn is to look at a design online and replicate it using any one of the methods. Share your thoughts in the comment box. Sharing is knowledge.