PC Suite For Micromax Canvas Nitro A310
Micromax releasing many advanced smartphones, in which Canvas Nitro also one. Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 has latest Kikat OS and powerful CPU and GPU which will give you best performance than any other micromax high end devices. As you know a high end mobile always has 3G support in India. This article is for downloading PC Suite, USB drivers and other drivers for tethering. Are searching for PC Suite for Canvas Nitro? Then you are in the right place to know about it. PC Suite is a software which creates a bridge between your mobile and desktop or laptop. Let’s see about it.
- OS : Windows XP/7/8.1
- RAM: Minimum 1GB Speed
- ROM: Minimum 1GB free space
- Good Graphics card
- USB Port or Wi-Fi for wireless connection
Key Features Of Canvas Nitro:-
- Android Kitkat OS
- 5 Inch IPS Screen
- 13 MP Rear Camera with Auto-Focus
- 5MP Front Facing FF
- 1.7 GHz Tru0Octa Core Processor
- 2500 mAh battery with good backup
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB ROM which let’s you install large games like Asphalt 8.
- Get latest feed using Quick look which looks similar like bilnkfeed.
- Download Android PC Suite
- Download Micromax Canvas Nitro USB Driver or other Driver
- Download Micromax Canvas Nitro ADB Driver
- Download Micromax PC Suite (optional) (with no special features)
How to install? and other instructions:-
- First of download all the drivers and PC Suite to your computer. Then connect your Canvas Nitro to your desktop or laptop. If it install automatically the driver, then proceed to the next step or otherwise use the driver provided in the link.
- Now enable USB Debugging mode in your Canvas Nitro. Because the PC Suite can’t work without this mode. If your PC shows error, then use the ADB Driver provided in the link.
- Now it’s the time for installing PC Suite for your canvas Nitro. Mobogenie is a free Android Manager with lots of feature like rooting, backup, install apps, download apps and more. You can also try Moborobo which also has quite features when comparing to Mobogenie.
- Then last instruction is for tethering. Tethering is pre-installed option available in android. With this you can able to share your mobile data with your laptop or desktop via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth or USB. So Read, Tethering or PdaNet application.
Trick For USB MODEM Driver:-
Sometime, your system will show error after enabling USB Tethering as “Driver is not properly installed”. So to avoid this use PdaNet application which will correctly install drivers for your mobile, then disable it in your PC using Task Manager. I think this will solve your problem.
That’s all. I have solve your each and every problem. If you still have any doubts, then leave it in the below comment box. I will give you solution ASAP. Stay here for more updates. Share this article with your friends also!