Here we discus about ASK Transmitter and receiver circuits. The HT12E IC used for Encoding operations for any applications.The 2 x 12 encoders are capable of encoding information which consists of N address bits and 12N data bits. Each address/data input can be set to one of the two logic states. The programmed addresses/data are transmitted together with the header bis via an RF Module transmission. HT12E Applications:
1. Alarm systems.
2. Smoke Alarm.
3. Fire Alarm.
4. Door controller.
5. Security systems.
6. Cordless Telephones.
7. Remote Control Applications. FEATURES:
1. Use RF315/433Mhz Transmitter and Receiver Module.
2. Range in operation 100 Meters.
3. 3V to 12V Operation.
4. Low power = $0mA.
5. Modulation Type: ASK.
6. Transmission Power = 25mW.
7. Low Stand by current.
8. Built-in-oscillator. CIRCUIT DIAGRAM FOR TRANSMITTER MODULE. HT12D Decoder (Receiver) Details:
The Decoers receiver serial addresses and date from a programmed series of encoders the are transmitted by a carrier using an RF of an Ir Transmission medium. Features:
Operating Voltage from 3V V to 12 V.
Working Current:6 ma.
Binary address setting.
Received codes are checked 3 times.
Easy interface with MCU. CIRCUIT DIAGRAM FOR RECEIVER MODULE