Transfer Contacts between Android and Nokia feature mobiles:-
Word Android spread not even like fire but more than that, because the fact most of the people even in village sides people or urban peoples are willing to buy a affordable android smartphone. Thanks to the budget smartphone makers like Micromax, Lava to release affordable smartphones to every people in the world. Before android, those decade was ruled by Nokia feature mobile series like N-Series, Xpress music or X2 or 2700 classic and more. The reason to choose android because of its easy to use and share the files easily and smartly, so the are known as Smartphones.
After bought a new android, don’t know how to transfer contacts or messages from your old mobile to your android mobile. Looking forward for this problem, didn’t get quite right solutions from others over the internet. I think this article will give you positive results. So let’s go on with it.
Read Also : Use WhatsApp in browser
Things Needed before Proceeding:-
- Nokia PC Suite: Download it
- Android PC Suite : Download it
- Data cables for both Nokia mobile and Android mobile
Read Also: Download Micromax PC Suite Xolo PC Suite
Transfer contacts between Android to Nokia models or Nokia to Android:
- First of all install both PC Suite like Mobogenie (for android platform) and Nokia PC Suite (Official software).
- Then connect your mobile either android mobile or nokia mobile by using Data cable (for getting efficient results).
- For eg: I want to transfer from my android to Nokia 2100 Classic.
- Open Mobogenie software and connect your mobile.
- Now goto Toolkits>> Backup or restore >> Now check contacts and create backup file with it.
- Now remove the first device and connect your Nokia mobile with USB cable or Bluetooth or Infra red options.
- Then configure options in PC suite like software installation etc., and wait until the software detects the mobile.
- Now click On contacts in.
- Then a new window opens. In that window shows all the contacts in your mobile. Now click Import (File >> Import or export) (to transfer contacts with a file which you have created from another mobile) or click Export (to transfer contacts from the connected mobile to another).
- If you click Export it will create a .vcf file and save it in a folder. Now go to mobogenie, then select restore option to save contacts in your android device.
- If you click Import option, then ask you to select a .vcf file usually it present in My Documents >> Mobogenie >> Backups>> Contacts .
- That’s all, done! 🙂
Troubleshoot: If you have any problems, try re installing drivers or follow the instructions given by PC Suite.
Make Sure: Enable USB debugging mode in android and Nokia mode or PC Suite mode in Nokia Feature mobiles.
If you face any issue, while performing the mentioned procedure, feel free to ask anything. I will give you solution ASAP. Share this article with your friends to let them know about it also. Stay here for another update from us!