How to share .APK applications via Bluetooth?
Today most of the smartphones users are like to have android OS, because of it’s popularity and other applications. Most of my friends use android smartphones. My friends has many applications in his phones and I also like to have in my phone. But the in-bulit share option for sharing apps via Bluetooth, has the ability for only sending playstore download link.
I said that there is a app for sending the apk files between phones via Bluetooth. This app also used for backup the installed applications apk files to your phone or SD memory.
Share App Available For Download From Play Store
“Share App” is a applications which is available in play store which capable of doing both Sharing and Backup process in your smartphone. I have used many sharing app for my Galaxy Trend powered by Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 OS. But those are not value as this application. I have used this app for nearly a month and give positive results.
- Easy to share the applications via Bluetooth.
- Able to Send APK files via E-mail, Google+ etc,.
- Switching the APK files to SD is easy and fast.
- You can also backup the selected applications.
- You can also uninstall the selected applications.
- Easily fetch all the apk files of your installed applications. For Example I have place a screenshot above.
- The only de-merits of this app is having ads.
How to Share .apk files via Bluetooth using this application?
- Select the desired application and the click Share option as like in this screenshot.
- Then click bluetooth icon as like in this screenshot.
- Then search your friends phone name in bluetooth list and click on that.
- That’s all you have done. This applications is better than the in-built options for sharing.
Download Share App from Play Store
Comment here about your ideas, opinion, feedback about this application. Like us via Facebook, Twitter for more updates about android.