How to take screenshot in samsung android phones?
Today Samsung is the leading smartphone making company especially for android OS, releasing latest model as Grand 2. Samsung Inc. also producing a wide range of android smartphones. They differs with price and some other extra specifications.
In android market there are lots of games and other entertainment applications are available. If you want to explain about an app for your friend, he can only hear about it. But if you take a screenshot, he will understand about it. In play store there are lots of apps available for taking screenshot. For this you have to root your android mobile or to have cyanogenmod mod for android mobiles.But in Samsung models this will be a easy task. Here I mentioned some steps which is used to take screenshot in samsung mobiles. Almost all Samsung android mobiles have the same option.
- Click both center button and power button for 2 seconds. Just like in this picture.
- After doing this, your screen might flash and shot sound will come.
- That’s all you have take a screenshot without using any applications.
This is an easy step and saves your time, this image will be stored in Screenshot folder in phone memory. This steps are tested my me in the following Samsung models,
- Samsung Galaxy Y
- Samsung Galaxy Young
- Samsung Galaxy Core
- Samsung Galaxy Trend DUOS
- Samsung Galaxy Star Pro DUOS
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2
- Samsung Wave 525
- Samsung Galaxy Y Plus and more samsung models also supports this trick. I think this method will help you a lot.
Share this post via Facebook, Twitter and also comment here your comments, feedback and Opinion about this post via comment! Stay here for updated articles about android.