Run Your Android Screen in your Desktop
Are you searching for running your android screen in your desktop? Then you are in the right place. The tool used for this purpose is Droid Screen. This is a free tool from which is available in the internet. But many one don’t know how to use this tool to run the android device screen in your desktop. So with help of my Galaxy Trend powered by android jelly bean OS I solved this problem very simply. Now I show you how I done this.
- Take many screenshots using this tool.
- Capture frame by frame is also available with this tool.
- Works for unrooted android mobiles.
- Easy to use and very fast frame transfer depend on your PC performance.
- Invert the screen playback screen.
- Visible at any magnifications with HD clarity.
1. Download this Droid @ Screen tool from it’s website (Download any version). This is a Jar type of file. So download Java Software from it’s official website. So you can able to run this tool in your computer.
2. Then also download ADB interface for your android smartphone. This can be Downloaded from our website . (This tool is necessary for working for this ADB (Android Debug Bridge).
3. Then connected your android smartphone with your computer and then enable USB DEBUGGING MODE in the developers option in your android phone. Then check whether the debugging driver is properly installed in your PC or if not then troubleshoot it for repair then reinstalling the driver again.
4. Then open the DroidAtScreen .Jar file. Then it will ask for Path for ADB interface file and now give the correct the directory. For good results keep both Jar tool and ADB interface file in the same folder.
5. Then the application will open your Android mobile screen in your desktop. That’s all enjoy using this tool.
If you face any issue while installing and starting this tool just leave a comment here. I will do my best for giving you best solutions. Stay here for updates about android!