Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following position in non-executive in HALDIA-MOURIGRAM-RAJBANDH-BARAUNI PIPELINE(HMRBPL) Division.
Name of the post.
Technical Attendant-I: 02 Posts for each Trades.
Pay Scale: Rs.10,500/- to 24500/-
1. Armature & Motor Rewinding: 01 Posts
2. Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant):02 Posts
3. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02 Posts
4. Electrician:0 2 Posts
5. Electronic Mechanic: 02 Posts
6. Fitter: 02 Posts
7. Information Technology & ESM: 02 Posts
8. Instrument Mechanic: 02 Posts
9. Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 02 Posts
10. Machinist: 02 Posts
11. Machinist (Grinder): 02 Posts
12. Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 02 Posts
13. Marine Engine Fitter: 01 Posts
14. Marine Fitter: 02 Posts
15. Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle: 01 Posts
16. Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Light Vehicle: 01 Posts
17. Mechanic (Diesel): 01 Posts
18. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 02 Posts
19. Mechanic (Radio & TV): 02 Posts
20. Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner): 02 Posts
21. Mechanic Industrial Electronics: 02 Posts
22. Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance: 03 Posts
23. Mechanical Communication Equipment Maintenance: 01 Post
24. Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics Communication System: 02 Posts
25. Pump Operator-cum-Mechanic: 01 Post
26. Turner: 02 Posts
27. Wiremen: 02 Posts
Matric/10th Pass and ITI pass from government recognized institute.
Provisional Certificates/NTS/ issed by NCVT in any of the following ITI Trades.
Age: as on 3-9-2013 between 18 to 26 years.
Selection Procedure. Written Test, Trade Test and Interview.
Rs.100/- through crossed Demand Draft in favour of INDIAN OIL COPORATION LIMITED-PIPELINES DIVISION Payable at State Bank of India, Unsani Branch, howrah (Branch Code: 2134) should be enclosed along with application form.
HOW TO APPLY:-
For advertisement: http://www.iocl.com/download/HMRBPL_WEBSITE_NOTIFICATION_2013_NE_2013.pdf
All interested candidates should apply in the prescribed format from the official website: www.iocl.com and along with application fee, attested copies of mark sheets, educational qualification certificates , caste certificate and recent passport size colour photograph affixed on the application form.
Application along with fee should be sent by post in the prescribed format along with copies of certificates super scribing on the envelop “Name of the post……….”.
For Application details: : http://iocl.com/download/HMRBPL_APPLICATION_FORMAT_2013_%20%28NE%29.pdf
Address for communication:
The Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation limited (Pipeline Division),
Last Date for the application: 10-10-2013.