The IGBT can be driven with a transformer gate drive, a discrete gate current amplifier drive, an integrated high voltage HVIC gate drive, or an optocoupler gate drive. The PS9305L and PS9305 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo diode, a signal processing circuit and a power output transistor on the output side on one chip.
DESCRIPTION: Download PDF:
The PS9305L and PS9305L2 are designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR), high output
current and high switching speed.
The PS9305L and PS9305L2 are suitable for driving IGBTs and MOSFETs.
TEST YOUR ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS WITH DMM?
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.)
• Large peak output current (2.5 A MAX., 2.0 A MIN.)
• High speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 0.25 μs MAX.)
• UVLO (Under Voltage Lock Out) protection with hysteresis
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±25 kV/μs MIN.)
• Embossed tape product: PS9305L-E3, PS9305L2-E3: 2 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards.
• IGBT, Power MOSFET Gate Driver
• Industrial inverter
• IH (Induction Heating)