Set or Prize Hello Tunes From Airtel official Site:
Airtel is one of the best and leading mobile network services in India. It gives us great offers and services to their customers. They are known for their quality in everything like Mobile network speed, money transfer, 3G Speed, SMS, MMS and more and more. Hello tunes are very much popular and gives us options to set latest songs as our hello tunes. Hello tunes are songs or any other your desired music which plays when a person calls you, which gives positive impressions to your friends or family members.
Hello tunes are usually set by ordinary phone calls or messages or USSD codes from your mobile. But now they provide online website support to set our favourite songs as our hello tunes. In this article we will see about it in detail.
Why to set Hello Tunes via online?
- Lots of options to choose like Bollywood or other Indian regional languages Tamil, Telugu, Hindi etc., are also available at a single place.
- Set a tune for a specific caller or gift a caller tune to your friend or family member also available in this online website.
- Special offers also available.
- Options for search tunes like artist, album, name tunes, tune title also available, which enables us to search music easily than ever.
Read Also: Activate SMS pack using main balance in Airtel
How to Set Hellotunes via Online?
- First of all go to this official airtel website : www.airtelhellotunes.in
- Then select your circle.
- According to your circle latest music or popular or most downloaded music will be shown below as like in this screenshot.
- Then select “GET IT”.
- Now a popup menu opens and ask you to give your number. Then a OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your mobile.
- In the next window, type your OTP and select the subscription pack.
Read Also: Airtel Online Recharge
Try this and have fun with hellotunes. Share this article with your friends via Facebook or Twitter for helping them also. Wanna thank me! Just like us via Facebook or Twitter or subscribe us to our newsletter. Stay here for more updates!