How to Add gallery files in Windows Whatsapp Chat?
Today of the people in the world couldn’t live without the communication with their friends or family members. So many developers focus their concept to create many applications like Hike, Wechat to chat user friendly. In this way whatsapp is also awesome social network. Whatsapp is used by many android users for having entertainment with their friends or other important persons. I am using whatsapp for more than 6 months and love to use it everyday because of its user friendly chat system than compared to Facebook. Do you want to install whatsapp in PC? Then you are in the right place to know about it. Read this full article to know how to send gallery files to others in Windows installed Bluestacks.
How to Install Whatsapp in Windows PC?
Whatsapp is used by everyone nowadays. If you don’t have a android mobile in your hand and worried about not using whatsapp. But now you can install any apk application in your Windows desktop or laptop of any version. Follow these steps to install Whatsapp app in your desktop or laptop.
- Download Bluestacks software in your PC. (Download Link) Read more about Bluestacks
- Then use Mobogenie android PC Suite software for download latest version of whatsapp or you can download the apk file from any other external source. Note;- Download the version of this app
- Then install Bluestacks and then install Whatsapp apk in your desktop or laptop by double clicking on that.
- That’s all enjoy! Now you can use Whatsapp without android mobile.
How to send any gallery files to whatsapp chat?
- Now this is the most common question among many peoples including my friend. So I give him solution to send any photos or videos to whatspp or any other chat application.
- You can’t add gallery files directly into chat as like in android mobiles. For this in case of bluestacks, minimize the bluestacks by clicking F11 button.
- Then open My Computer or any other folder or other files available in your desktop and drag it and place it in Bluestacks screen.
- Now you will notice that the mouse cursor will change to + symbol. Now a window opens like this screenshot.
- Then give your desired application chat. That’s all! You have done.
Now you can post status in Facebook or tweet easily with this Bluestacks software emulator without a android mobile. Share this article with your friends via facebook or twitter. Leave details any issue facing by you while performing this trick via comment box. Stay here for more details about android!