Are you feel hard the cricket 2007. I will give solutions for your questions.This is same to cricket 2009.
First tip: You want to play big shots in CRICKET 2007 it might be a little bit of tough. So you go to training mode and the coacher in that will give you some ideas to plat the shots.
Play the mode until the coacher say, that you have played A GOOD IDEAL SHOT. Then you stop playing the training mode and go to game
Selecting the team:
You will a lot of teams in the game. But the powerful team will be like in the pic.
That team will have the power to defeat any team in the Game
Selecting the stadium:
SECOND TIP : Choose the without dry pitch. Because in that, there will be a chance to lose the wickets continuously. If you choose the dry pitch aware of SPIN BOWLERS.
SELECTION OF PLAYERS:
Like in this pic you will be able to SWAP any player. You will able to select the bowlers and the wicket keepers as you like.
Now we are moving to important step in this game.
PLAY THE GAME
If choose bat first,
You must know all the key functions in your mind.
- ‘S’ for shot also s = defence
- ‘D’ for run between the wickets.
- ‘W’ upper shot
- ‘A’ for leaving the ball
- ‘SHIFT’ for powerful shot
COMBINATION OF KEYS
- SHIFT + DOWN ARROW+S KEY for shot above the bowlers head.
- SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW+S key for in leg side. IT IS A POWERFUL SHOT FOR BIG SIX
- SHIFT + LEFT ARROW KEY+S for shot in off side
- SHIFT+RIGHT&DOWN ARROW+S keys for shot in off leg side. IT MAY GO OUT OF THE STADIUM.
- SHIFT+ LEFT&DOWN ARROW+S keys for a sixer in off side. It is a ideal when it is a Yorker or an full toss ball.
- SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW+W for shot in leg side.
- SHIFT + LEFT&RIGHT ARROW+D . It is for the hit the down the ground. It is flat six.
- SHIFT + LEFT ARROW+W for SHEWAG SCOOP SHOT.
- SHIFT + DOWN ARROW+D for a HELICOPTER SHOT.
Third tip : WHEN THE SHORT PITCH I WILL RECOMMEND THE COMBINATION LIKE SHIFT+W or SHIFT+LEFT ARROW+S for a good ideal shot.
WITHOUT USING SHIFT
- LEFT&DOWN ARROW+D for 4 in off side
- LEFT&DOWN arrow +S for a single in off side
- LEFT&DOWN arrow + W for a four behind the keeper
- RIGHT &DOWN ARROW+S for a single.
All the information above I mentioned is tough for beginner. If you remember all the combination keys in your mind, I am sure you will made HALF CENTURY(50 runs) in 9 balls.
FOURTH TIP : Open batsman hit the most runs, then you fell that is easier, while you are playing 2nd innings.
IF YOU BOWL FIRST,
FOR Fast blowers:
IT FOR MY SUGGESTION YOU CAN KEEP IT ANYWHERE.KEEP THE MARKER LIKE IN THE PIC,
If you choose the spin bowlers you have the chance to reduce the run rate also batsman become frustuated and wicket is goes on increasing. Press SPACE while you to get a wicket.
WARNING: Don’t bowl to short it will cause a warning or a no-balls. Also don’t give too many wide, leg byes, NO-ball because it may be the root cause for your lose. Don’t bowl same delivery too many times because the computer can predicate them.
FOR SLOW BOWLERS
Keep the marker I mentioned here,
NOTE : If you play CRICKET 2005, slow bowlers have the capacity to take too many wickets. Especially GANGULY in INDIA he will take wicket If you place the like this
I give all the tips and to play cricket in PC I am sure it is very useful for you. If you have doubts or you want some other tips to play any game just leave a comment and I will give the answers via through your E-mail.