View Dailymotion videos offline in android for free
Hai android users, in the previous post we see about downloading youtube videos. In this article we are going to see about the Dailymotion application and its features. Today people sticks to social networks like facebook, twitter, youtube etc., In this category Dailymotion also getting its spot among the people. It also fast and attractive than youtube. But it has only one disadvantage, this it is having more adult contents but in case of youtube it is strictly forbidden and rejected by the google team members. But you can use this Dailymotion Inc. to monotize by adsense and earn money through and much more. But in this article we are going to see about the official Dailymotion application and how to download the the videos and view it offline.
Features of Dailymotion app:
- Both offline and online modes are available with this application.
- Rotate your android screen horizontal to get full screen mode
- Age gate option is available with this application. This should be turned on always because turning off may show content that is not suitable for viewers under 18 years.
- Next option is the sync videos option which is an offline. In case of any videos is sync in our mobile, you can able to view it in offline mode also. This option is not available in youtube application.
- You can turn on the sync option in wi-fi only or sync HD videos are also available in this application.
- Clearing cache option and clearing search history also available in this application.
- Default theme as light scene is activated. But you can also change it to dark scene also.
- Fast and user setting option window can be dragged from the left side of the screen. It has options like videos search by categories and sign in and synced videos and much more.
How to sync Dailymotion videos for viewing offline mode?
As I said earlier, we are going to see about the downloading videos but according to this application it is know as sync videos. First of all go to play store and search for dailymotion and install it in your android smartphone. Then search for any keyword in the search box.
Then view the video, just click the screen and see will see a image like in this screenshot click on that. Then the video will be synced with this application and it will be always present in this application anytime.
After sync the video then the downloading icon will be changed to a different colour. It will shown like in this screenshot.
Now disable the mobile data, then open the application. Now open the settings and click on the offline mode. Then a new window opens with your synced videos from Dailymotion. But it can’t be transfer to your computer or can’t be shared via bluetooth.
That’s all you have done. Now it’s time for giving your feedback or thoughts about this application, so leave it in our comment box. Stay with us by following us on facebook or twitter or google plus. Stay here for more updates about android!