Convert High Quality 720 and 1080 P videos for Android Smartphones
Hello my android users. Today most of the peoples switched over to android smartphones because of its features and user friendly operating systems. Are you searching for android tricks? In this article we are going to see about how to convert videos which are not playable in your android smartphone to a playable formats? This is the right place.
I have searched the play store and tried and many apps installed in my Galaxy Trend still not working. Because of my Galaxy Trend smartphone has low graphics value. But today all higher priced mobiles are coming with in-built graphics core. So this article is for android users who has low priced smartphones like Galaxy Y or Galaxy S Duos or Micromax Bolt users. So read the full article for knowing my trick for converting videos to be playable in your android smartphones.
For this converting this you need to install Freemake Video Converter which is the best and free source converter software available in the market. Install this Freemake converter in your desktop or laptop. See the Full details about this software. For this trick you need not to install application in your android smartphone. Just MX player is enough in your smartphone.
How to convert Videos For Android?
- Then Click Android Button as like in this screenshot.
- Then choose the correct resolution which fits better for your android phone. Select it as like in the below screenshot.
- Then it will show the estimated size of the video file and now click Convert button.
- You can also custom the video settings like original video and audio output in this settings as like this screenshot.
- That’ all after converting transfer it to your android smartphone and now play it in your smartphone.
- That’s all enjoy using this software!
For increasing the loading speed I have crop the images present in this article. You can enlarge the images by clicking on it. Then there is also an other option also available in this software for creating a custom settings for your videos. Click the Settings button in the page and you will be a lot of options for changing the video codecs and audio settings will be like in the screenshot.
That’s all you have done. Now you will be able to see all HD videos in you android smartphone using this software. If you have any doubts about this software then leave it here. I will give you best solutions for you! Stay here for updated android tips!