PC Suite and Drivers For Micromax Canvas Fire 4 A107:
Are you looking for an budget oriented smartphone? Then Micromax models are the best choice for all Indian users because of its outstanding performance than other budget models. In this way Micromax canvas Fire 4 also comes with a decent specs. In this article you will find about the system requirements and other installation details for PC Suite. PC Suite is a handy software which mainly act as a bridge between your PC and mobile for transferring data like videos, documents, tethering etc., So lets see about it.
Key Features Of Canvas Fire 4:
- Android Lollipop V5.0
- 4.5 Inch Screen
- Rear 8 MP Camera with autofocus and LED flash
- Front 2 MP Camera
- 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB ROM (Expandable upto 32 GB)
- Dual SIM
- Basic sensors
- 2000 mAh battery (Non-Removable & Average battery backup)
- OS : Windows 7/8/8.1
- RAM : Minimum 1GB
- Intel HD Graphics or other better graphics card
- Wi-Fi (For wireless connection)
- USB ports
How to install?
- Download PC Suite and other drivers (if you have already any connection problem otherwise download the PC Suite)
- Then install the PC Suite.
- Connect your mobile with PC using original data cable (because it can also cause some errors during driver installation). Note : Enable USB debugging mode in your mobile.
- PC suite automatically detect your mobile and installs the recommended driver itself.
- You can also install it manually. For link see above.
- For tethering option, you can also use default mobile hotspot method or lot of third party apps available in the play store. PDANet app is considered to be best but it is a paid application. You can read this article to know how to use the app for un interrupted data transfer.
Not difficult just install it and stay connected. Share this article with your friends and others. Have doubts or issues feel free to ask us, we will provide working solutions ASAP!