Download PC Suite and drivers for Micromax Bolt A62
Micromax is a best budget smartphone manufactures in India. This company has released many mobiles with suits everybody’s budget. In this way, Micromax Bolt A62 is a smart and a handy mobile with powerful dual core Processor. You can update this mobile to the latest un-officially, which easily done using Xda forums. But this article is about its downloads like USB driver, ADB driver and USB Modem drivers. If you have Micromax Bolt A62? Are you looking for its PC Suite? Then this is the right place to know about it.
- OS: Windows 7/8
- RAM: Minimum 1GB RAM Speed
- HDD: Minimum 1GB Free Space
- Intel HD Graphics or other mid end graphic devices
- Keyboard and USB Slots
Key Features Of Bolt A62:
- Android Ginger bread OS
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 4′ Screen
- 2MP Rear Camera
- Supports only 2G, so will have poor brwsing
- 512 MB ROM
- 256 MB RAM Speed
- 1350 mAh Battery with low power backup
How to install?
- Download Mobogenie PC Suite, which is the best and free PC manager for all kind of android mobiles.
- Before installing this, make sure that your PC has properly installed USB driver and ADB Driver. Because both of the drivers are necessary for this PC Suite. If not, then download the drivers and try it for yourself. Note: If your system has internet connection, then follow the instructions from mobogenie, after connecting to your PC. It will automatically install drivers for your mobile.
- Mobogenie is the best manager, because it has rooting option, contacts backup, screenshot and many more. This is a whole free version, so it has ads from the developer.
- Now its time, connecting to internet in your PC using your mobile as a Modem. So read the following articles,
Trick for tethering!
Some times, tethering using common USB Modem driver will not work for some users. For those, I recommend to use PdaNet application for tethering. PdaNet available for free and paid versions, a free version of PdaNet application will allow you to use only limited time of tethering. So install it and use it for a while. Then disable PdaNet in the task manager and use USB Tethering in your mobile. Now you enjoy unlimited time of browsing in your desktop or laptop.
I think I solved most of your problems in this articles. If you still have any doubts or any issues, then leave it via comment below. I will reply you with best solutions. Stay here with us via Facebook, Twitter etc,.