Download iOS Ringtones for your Android Mobiles
Hello friends, android is one of the easy and most user friendly Operating Systems for mobile devices. But there is an another Operating System which more user friendly and has looks premium in hand is iOS which is only available in Apple devices. My dream is to buy a present apple phone because of its features than android and Windows OS mobiles. Are you a iPhone lover like me? Has only android phone like me, want to get iOS experience in your android devices or any other camera mobile with mp3 support? Then this article will help you most than ever. Lets read about how to set the iPhone in your android mobile.
Download iOS Ringtones and Alert Tunes:-
First of all download the zip file from this link. Then extract to your mobile or desktop using 7zip.
Download iOS Tunes From Google Drive
In this file, the ringtones are in default format i.e .m4r which can be playable in PC windows media player. For setting it as your ringtone in your android, it must be converted to .mp3 format. For converting this, follow the below mentioned procedure.
How to convert .m4r format to .mp3 format?
- First of all go to this website : Online Audio Converter
- This is a website which has music cutter options and other music editing tools. Now click Open Files button. Then a window opens and then upload your desired music file to like Marimba or others.
- Now select mp3 file format.
- Then select the quality of file like best or medium.
- Then click Convert button to download mp3 music file.
Must Read: How to set any file as ringtone in android mobiles?
I think you like this article very much. Let me know if any issue while you are doing the above mentioned procedures. Feel free to ask anything to me. I am very glad to help you with working solutions ASAP. Try our android app to get latest updates to your mobile. Stay here more cool updates!